Millennium Recycling, Inc. is looking for a Repair Technician who is motivated, well-rounded, willing to learn, and enjoys being part of a team.
– General and preventive maintenance and repairs of recycling equipment.
– Troubleshooting equipment issues.
– Assist with equipment relocating and installation.
– Support material sorting & baling operations.
– Maintain housekeeping and shop organization
– Single full paid healthcare after 60 days.
– Dental and Retirement package after 60 days.
– Paid Vacation.
– Employee Assistance Program with onsite paid mentoring program during work hours.
– Work wear provided/Clothing reimbursement.
– Lunch provided Monday through Thursday.
– MUST PASS pre-employment drug test and take part in random drug screenings.
– MUST have good attendance and timeliness (the equipment depends on you to run)!
– MUST be able to comply with OSHA standards, written procedures and verbal instructions.
– MUST PASS forklift certification quiz and operational test upon hire.
– MUST have reliable transportation.
– Ability to lift/carry up to 20 lbs frequently, and up to 100 lbs occasionally.
– Ability to continuously stand/walk.
– Ability to frequently twist/turn, bend, squat, kneel, crouch, climb, and crawl.
– Ability to occasionally balance, reach above shoulders, and away from body.
– Ability for repetitive use, grasping, and fine dexterity of both right and left hands.
– Ability to work safely and unsupervised.
– Ability and willingness to learn in a busy, fast paced environment.
– Basic fabrication skills.
– Previous experience with hand tools.
– Motors, hydraulics, electrical and problem solving skills are a plus!
– Basic reading, writing, math and mechanical skills.
– 40+ Hours per week (Overtime Available)
– Monday – Friday
WALK-IN INTERVIEWS WELCOME!
Millennium Recycling, Inc. has grown from processing 6,000 tons in 1999 to processing over 52,000 tons annually today. This growth has only been possible with the dedication of our hard working team. Our employees respect one another and take pride in what we do.
If you’re interested in employment in a rewarding job with a local, forward thinking company who cares about our employees and the community we live in, apply for open jobs now!