RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
– Operating skidloader and forklift.
– Sorting & running material.
– Loading and unloading trucks and railcars.
– Sweeping and cleanup.
– Be able to climb up and down ladders.
– Be able to lift 50 pounds.
– Keep work area clean.
– Open to wide variety of tasks.
– Healthcare, Dental, Retirement package 60 days.
– EAP Program with onsite paid mentoring program during work hours.
– Incentive Programs based on attendance.
– Many company provided meals.
– Skid loader & Forklift experience required (minimal training may be provided).
– Looking for motivated self-starters in a busy – fast paced environment.
– Reliable, team player.
– 40 Hours per week
– Monday – Friday
– Overtime Available
To apply, download the job application and email it to us at email@example.com or bring it by our office in person!
Download the Job Application
Feel free to stop in – will do walk-in interviews!