– Monday through Friday day hours to be determined based on abilities.
– Tasks may include, material moving, baling, truck loading and unloading.
– Must be able to lift up 50-100 pounds occasional and climb up / down ladders.
– Pay depends on skills and experience.
– Paid single healthcare after 60 days.
– Onsite mentoring program included.
– Position is flexible and will be made to suit.
– A great small supervised group that works closely together.
– Team oriented person, a motivated self-starter, someone who can multi-task in a busy environment.
– Must be comfortable in a skidloader & forklift but not afraid to jump out and help in areas as needed.
– Skid loader experience
– Forklift experience
– Heavy Equipment skills a plus
– Equipment Maintenance skills a plus
Millennium Recycling, Inc. has grown from processing 6,000 tons in 1999 to processing over 52,000 tons annually today. This growth has only been possible with the dedication of our hard working team. Our employees respect one another and take pride in what we do.
If you’re interested in employment in a rewarding job with a local, forward thinking company who cares about our employees and the community we live in, apply now!
To apply, download the application and email it to us at email@example.com or bring it by our office in person!