Do you want to start a recycling program at your workplace but aren’t sure where to begin? Or do you want to find ways to improve what your business is already doing with recycling?
Millennium Recycling offers FREE Waste Stream Reviews to help you start or improve your recycling program. One of our experienced consultants will come to your location and help you identify ways to not only reduce the waste you’re generating, but also ensure success in your recycling program. Our simple 4-step Waste Stream Review may reveal unknown opportunities to cut your carbon footprint, increase your diversion rate, and even save you money!
Here’s how it works:
1. RESEARCH: After we receive your request, we’ll do some initial research for any issues previously seen from your organization or organizations like yours. We’ll also review any historical data we have access to including recycling and garbage weights.
2. MATERIAL SURVEY: Now that we’ve done some homework, we’ll try to identify the type and amount of materials being generated. We will ask you a few questions to determine the materials in the waste stream from your organization’s employees, services or products.
3. ONSITE INSPECTION: Next, we’ll come onsite to your location and visually inspect your waste containers, signage and your current collection process if you have one. We’ll also take a look at any materials you’re generating to make sure we have a complete list of items going into your waste stream.
4. REPORT: Finally, we’ll provide you with suggestions for the most effective waste diversion solution to fit your needs. An overview with recommendations will be provided to identify opportunities for increased source-reduction, reuse, and recycling. We’ll map out specific materials that could be going into your recycling stream, along with ideas on how to best get them there.
5. CERTIFICATE: After you’ve gone through the Waste Stream Review process with us, we’ll give you a certificate of completion along with your report of recommendations. You can proudly display this certificate as a way to share your commitment to recycling to your employees, your co-workers, and your customers!
If you’re interested in scheduling a free Waste Stream Review, contact us today! It’s our goal to encourage all of Sioux Falls to recycle, that includes the many businesses that make our city and surrounding areas great!
Have materials you’re not sure you can recycle but don’t feel the need to go through a Waste Stream Review? Check out our nifty where do I take this tool. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, just ask us and we’d be happy to answer any questions you have.